Monday, August 6, 2012

First entry

Grilled chicken teriyaki and garden vegetable succotash
Its always a little weird starting a blog when you swear no one is ever going to see it.  I mean who are you talking to?  Yourself....the future readers after you have amassed a few dozen posts?  For me....I truly don't know who I'm posting this for but I like love to cook and taking photographs of said amazing meals seems like a natural step to take considering photography is my first true love.



Who knows maybe someone will stumble upon my eats and think, "Hey this chick is AMMMAZING! We should totally give her a show of her own!!".  Or they could see what beautiful photos accompany each post and decide that I am the ONLY ONE worthy of shooting their next big spread in some gourmet magazine. 

Lofty dreams indeed!


Barbecued london broil and a grilled chopped
vegetable salad
In reality, I want a place to showcase my achievements and share my disastrous attempts at baking (baking and I don't quite see eye to eye but that will change....right!??!).

So here's to a hopeful start <3

-Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment